Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Library

The process to find a book related to my topic was pretty easy.  I searched in madcat with the phrase "Economic policies great depression"  and several results came up.  One of the books I found was located in college library in room 1191, which is to the left of the main entrance.  The book was called "The Great Depression: America, 1929-1941"  There were several other similar books located nearby regarding presidents in the early 1900's.  Some of the books were:  Theodore Rex, Woodrow Wilson, Correspondances between Roosevelt and Stalin, and Herbert Hoover: Forgotten Progressive.  Most of these seemed like they also had relevance to economic policies leading to depressions, and during depressions.  I didn't check any of the books out, I am still working on refining my topic to decide which era's I am going to look at specifically. 


 Here is a citation for the book I searched for.

 McElvaine, Robert S.  The Great Depression: America, 1929- 1941. Toronto, Canada.  Fitzhenry & Whiteside LTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment