Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Research


The research topic I thought of was lowering the drinking age would decrease alcohol related incidents.  I’ve chosen this topic because I personally feel the drinking age of twenty one is extremely high.  I want to see if there are statistics or studies showing that lower drinking ages can be safer for societies.  For example, I want to research the number of alcohol related traffic deaths before the 21 year old drinking age was set and deaths after it was enforced.  The talk on lowering the drinking age is pretty common, but few have statistics on the effects of the new drinking age on society.  This is why I want to look into it myself to determine if raising the drinking age had negative effects on society.  I'm not really sure how this topic will work out in the end.  I guess it will depend on how much information I can find to support, or disprove my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment