Thursday, February 17, 2011

Solution to Saturday's Puzzle


I found Sedaris’s Solution to Saturday’s Puzzle to be funny.  I personally loved the situations that went through his head like, “…and number three was to wake her up and turn the tables, saying “I’m sorry, but I think you have something that belongs to me.”  Then she’d hand the lozenge back and maybe even apologize, confused into thinking that she’d somehow stolen it.” (126)  Also I loved when he described how Becky would be hanging out the emergency exit, then he would say that he would go instead to get Becky’s approval as she fell out the plane.  This piece is also humorous because it is easy to relate to.  I personally had an experience like this recently where my first meeting with someone started with conflict.  The fact that he keeps writing his thoughts in the crossword as his flight goes on is also entertaining.

Want to hear a joke?  Ohio State Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment